Monday, March 30, 2009

Visited another food/nutrition Page before time runs out!

OK- so there's only a couple more days in this round... to add to what I've completed so far, I've done the following:

Been to the link listed at the end of the paragraph... did some calculating for myself and my hub... now comes the hard part- trying to put this plan into action! GREAT PAGE! Thanks for this one... VERY informative

March is National Nutrition Month.
There is lots to learn about the nutrion facts on food labels. To learn more, take a look at http://www.nutritiondata.com/


I also took that quiz... interesting- it said: Your attitudes surrounding body image and food are healthy (in psychological terms, not necessarily nutritional). This is no small feat in today's society. Congrats! Don't let other's ideas about beauty get in the way of your own. Eat well, exercise, and stay healthy!

Not sure if I believe the results- yes... about not letting other's ideas get in the way of my own, but it didn't say much about my nutritional habits...

And now something completely different: it's 7 days, 0 hours and 57 minutes till METS opening day! HA. Can't wait!!

No comments: