Sunday, March 22, 2009

Read the caffeine article

So... I've read the caffeine article... I have to say, I thought it was going to be BAD... I was pleasantly surprised! When I was an IT person up north, I drank coffee until I jittered... it was a bit scary sometimes, but usually good for a laugh. I have cut back on my intake but still get those eye-piercing headaches if I fail to have a couple cups of coffee for a day or two.

What a nice surprise that I am finally doing something GOOD nutritionally! Thanks for that article link... I think I will check out some more of them.

I now have progressed to "not even WANTING to eat after 8pm" HOORAY! Now, if I can keep moving forward that will be great.

With the warmer weather, I imagine more walking will be easy to do! My hub is also out of his cast, so he will be able to walk with me (much less lonely that way!)

That's all for now- I've got some reading to do.
:)

No comments: