Thursday, March 26, 2009

Should be Nanook DOESN'T think!! Sorry... I've been remiss.

As requested- for the second round of conscious eating I did this activity:

Activity 3. Try a new health food each week. Scared of tofu? Buy a flavored one and chop it into a salad. Curious about veggie burgers? Try Boca Burgers if you like somethings traditional or Dr. Praeger’s or a Garden Burger for something delicious and different. Never had a raw avocado? Passionfruit? Pomegranite Juice? Fennel? Try it! If you have any questions, give me a holler!

Changed from beef to turkey burgers.. not bad. Did try the tofu at the OCL, but have not tried it on my own.

Also: I've been eating apples rather than cake! Not quite the same, but a change for the better... and no video (don't have a player at home... yeah, I know)but I did read the vege article.... Activity 5. Read this informative article: “Vegetarian Foods – Powerful for Health” at http://www.pcrm.org/health/veginfo/vegetarian_foods.html

One of the things I've been working on this round is adding MORE veggies to the everyday diet... I have a GREAT all veggie NO POINTS (for those WW people) recipe to share... will share tonight.

These activities have been over the last two sessions... staying conscious of what I eat... BELIEVE me... I AM THINKING.

:)

1 comment:

nancy said...

This is great! You are really open to trying new things! Good for you!