Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ok. it's been a while

It's been a while since I've posted. I was away for a fabulous "girls only, old co-worker's" weekend and got rather sick... sort of a bronchial thing, but it was great seeing old pals! I miss them so much... anyway... I have been sticking to the plan of "nothing after 8" and don't even have to think about it much.

I tried the tofu.. way back when it was offered in the library... and LIKED IT- MUCH TO MY SURPRISE!

I am following the plan to think before/while I eat. It does seem to be working somewhat. Probably the biggest aid in my new eating regime has been my husband's need to eat "nothing from a cow" as his doctor put it.

We've been eating some interesting incantations of chicken and turkey.. with LOTS of veggies.

If I hadn't gotten that bug from my friends, I'd probably be able to say I FEEL GOOD! hahahaha...

I will re-read the oclwellness blog and see what else I can do. Then post again... Sorry for the delay- but I'm really feeling more like myself now! PHEW! :)

No comments: