Friday, February 20, 2009

ELEVEN DAYS!

Yahoo. I have NOT eaten after 8pm for ELEVEN DAYS (or evenings?) and it is not as much of a struggle as it was just a short time ago.

I don't have to think about it as much (and that's a GOOD thing).

I think I will peruse the list of suggested ideas on the main blog and add a new one to my routine. I was really happy to see that my idea of not eating after 8pm was on the list! YAY! Got a copy of the Vege thing today... has some good ideas, but I don't see myself w/o cowmeat.. oooh that's harsh.

I will post when I finally decide on a new "Conscious Eating" Activity. (I'm leaning towards #1 on the list. It seems like something that I can actually DO!

PS... 52 DAYS UNTIL METS HOME OPENER: APRIL 13, 2009 ... I do have to replace that song! FOUND IT! YAY EVERYBODY SING!

1 comment: