Monday, February 9, 2009

Health Challenge

So-  I am still not thinking, but will use this blog (which I have NOT been using to its fullest potential--  actually, I barely use it at all) to document my progress in the Ocean County Library Health and Wellness Challenge.
The challenge begins next week.  I've been waffling about getting started.  

The oclwellness blog states:  Round One of the Health & Wellness Challenge begins Thursday February 19th. The focus will be on Conscious Eating. In the meantime, all participants should be thinking about and setting long term goals.

Here goes:

It's now official... my first short term goal is:  NO EATING AFTER 8:00 PM.  I hope this fits the focus for Round One.  I also hope whomever is the reader of the blogs understands my sometimes odd sense of humor!  I am what I am... but hopefully the H&W challenge will make a difference in the physical me.

Long term goals are bouncing around in my head-  obviously one is to FEEL BETTER... but I think I need to get more specific.  

Phew-  enough thinking for one day.  I will now go and be well. 


No comments: