Friday, April 19, 2024

Vista Minus Suzy

Today was the first day at Vista without our 4th -  our speaker-outer - our smiling, laughing friend.  She is only 1,327.3 miles away in Okemos, Meridian Charter Township, MI, but she is already missed.

I'll use this forum to post the photos of the things that Suzy has missed.  With or without explanation -  here's DAY ONE WITHOUT... 

It was our regular day for cards.  We are addicted to cards -  but I really think we're addicted to each other. Sandy was a terrific fill in -  and I hope she'll do it again!

But here are the photos -  that's what we've been waiting for -  

Sandy and Mary Rose v. Lorraine and Nancy

Lorraine and I were so far behind -  I figured WHY THE HELL NOT! hahahahaha   We gained 4500 points but still lost the overall battle.  STILL FUN!!!!


BUT BEFORE cards - on the walk over -  I spotted THESE GUYS!


Black-bellied Whistling Ducks over there... 



and MORE Black-bellied Whistling Ducks over THERE... 


And - OH SO COOL -  Mr. Glossy Ibis TRYING to hide out
in the mob of Black-bellied Whistling Ducks

And so ends the collection of photos from today.
Oh.. There was also this across the street from Suzy's Condo -  
OOOOOOOOOH So pretty!


Happy Friday!
:) 

Oh... and Tommy Gent AND Armando (officially Armand Alfred Bianco) BOTH own the condo.


1 comment:

Suzy said...

OMG!!! I just found this, not sure what I clicked on but anyway made my day! So fun to have a peak at what is going on at Vista AND even answers to questions!!!