Monday, June 22, 2009

Since Last I Wrote


Several things have changed since June 16.

1. I am now a grandma of TWO, count 'em TWO grandsons! Jackson and Cole Dever were born on July 14 (were "scheduled" for today, but decided to do it on their own terms and came early).

2. I have been able to bike ride (at LEAST 3 miles each out.. usually 5 when I go alone) 4 out of the last 6 days EVEN WITH ALL THIS RAIN!!!

3. I'm beginning to NOT be exhausted when I get back from my ride!

Hopefully, I can stay motivated. I still can't get too excited about Round 9 as I'm OUT of the office more than I'm in... and on the days when I do work, I'm out on the road... carrying, lifting.. it's GOTTA count for something! My toughest challenge was getting away from web developing at home... computer potato????

Just gotta keep on.. keeping on...

No comments: