Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Exercise


Today, I dragged out the bike... do I get credit for that? heh.

My back is finally GOOD... so I biked to the beach to take some pictures of the work just done on our community inlet. It was kinda clammy out... so I came a ball of sweat, but I guess that means I worked- at this age, like I mentioned above, just getting the bike out was work.

So. Total biked: 5.1419 miles. Total photos taken: 7. Total enjoyment factor: 10.

Neat little tool to measure your travels can be found at: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/

It's a google goodie that is fun to use!

Thursday and Friday I get my exercise lugging books from the building to the car... from the car to the nursing home... return from the nursing home to the car w/ their OLD books... and from the car to the building... it's a LONG day w/ lots of lifting... so there will be no bike riding for two days!

That's all there is to report at this time. More to come.. Longer routes, hopefully.. but GRADUALLY increasing... I liked the route I took today. next goal.. FASTER.

No comments: