Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit

 Happy February!  I hear the weather will be improving EVERYWHERE!  Pretty sky this AM.  Here it is:




I don't want to forget how nice our neighbor was yesterday.  After the huge snowstorm (where Bayville won in the NJ snow amounts) I reached out to our neighbor.  I asked if his boys would like to earn some money for shoveling our NJ home so doesn't look UNlived in at the moment.
He never got back to me.  
I was locked on the phone with Amazon (another story) 
I heard the "ding" from my camera over and over
I finally got to check... and THE WALK (and I'm assuming the driveway) WAS SHOVELED!
I reached out again -  saying I could Venmo $$$  he said -  don't worry about it.

How lovely.  I'll pay them when we return.  That could be a nice surprise for them.

No comments: