Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How Awful of Me!

I almost made it to the end of the challenge... I think it was FINALLY selling our north Jersey home that put me over the top- it has been one of the most stressful things.. and yet, I had very little to do with it all hahahahaha...

The house has been for sale since.. ummmm... FOREVER.. we moved here in June 2007 (well.. I didn't finish work up there till October 1, 2007) but we've had the "south" house since that June and SOME of us lived here....

But that's all behind me now but for the challenge... I plodded along through the fun things... the articles to read... the "nothing after 8" thing and then flaked out at the end?!?!?!?!

I did do the service section... I've been doing websites for a few groups for no charge... it's lots of time spent, and nothing but satisfaction in return... the Berkeley Shores Homeowners' Civic Association and the MSU Diamond Club websites are 100% gratis on maintenance. I do it to help out- and it's a good feeling.

Guess I better go and read up on the STRESS sections again! It was fun... regardless... and maybe a little of the spirituality WORKED in getting the house finally sold... but it feels so good that I'm not going to worry about it...

I did what I could.. and what I did do... I did well.. or ok...

So now, I can use my blog for other things lol.. yeah.. like ummmmmm.... talking about having ONE house? Ummmm talking about my sister's blog lol....

Ah... it's a good outlet- when I think about letting it out!

:)

Happy "one house" Holidays!

No comments: