Friday, September 18, 2009

HOORAY HOBBIES!

I was hoping I could use this line to post about my favorite hobby....

"I use multi-million dollar satellites to find Tupperware in the woods... what's your hobby?"

I saw this on a T-shirt and I must have it... I'm a 4 (going on 5 this November) year geocacher... I've released one travel bug that recently showed up in Oklahoma - he is truly LOST!! lol. My sister's bug has made it to Europe... we're currently watching him travel through Germany.

I have had THREE of my own caches... all named after the bug- GeoHenry... one was closed due to my move south, one was muggled and the final one is still going strong!

This is truly one of my favorite FUN FUN FUN activites!! I will write more on this as I peruse the challenge blog...

thanks- and get out there and GEOCACHE!

Visit http://www.geocaching.com/ for more info! My GeoHenry Cache is located at:

N 39° 54.630 W 074° 08.591

If you have a geocache account (it's free.. go for it!) you can find me at: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=ba9aa293-2158-45ea-b97e-98d809ca3b49

No comments: