Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back on Track

OK... so here we go. Been riding the bike again... even did a few laps swimming the last couple days... I need see what's up with the challenge now-

Have fun- I ALWAYS:
*Drive in your car and blast your favorite songs. Make sure you sing along!

I took a look at Cake Wrecks.. interesting-

"Plan a fun activity - it gives you something to look forward to and then a precious memory to look back fondly on." This was easy... I got together w/ 2 friends (friends I've known since KINDERGARTEN)... one visiting from Texas and one just finished w/ chemo and radiation... this was a FUN day filled with laughter and memories... and looking forward.

Next fun thing is getting together w/ 3 college roommates... to me.. this is the MOST FUN you can have!!!

I have an extremely positive attitude- and that's what gets me through the day!

I'll start looking for other places to have fun... but I pretty much have fun doing everything and nothing!


No comments: